Senior Level Business Analyst/Dynamics 365 & AX/ DC / 125K
Be part of a company implementing true change around the world!
Stationed around the globe with over 5000 employees, being a top leader in international development based in Washington D.C, with decades of experience operating in the most complex social and political environments in the world, this organization knows how to quickly mobilize resources, adapt to changes, and strategically apply lessons learned across thousands of projects to better serve the world.
You will be the senior-level business analyst, requiring expertise and experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and how it enables business capabilities, value streams, and overall business outcomes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an understanding of the business drivers and processes in each ERP-enabled value channel and roles of departments involved in those processes.
- Analyzes and leads the implementation of a solutions architecture across applications based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities, and business requirements.
- Proactively handles issues and takes advantage of opportunities to enhance functionality for consistent improvement of systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of technology trends, new features being released in Dynamics 365, specifically for Finance and Operations, and emerging technologies.
- Coordination with developers and partners on application enhancement.
- Assists in business process redesign and documentation.
- Supports project/scrum management for successful solution implementation.
- Defines the guidelines and principles to ensure decisions are aligned with our enterprise's architecture for future evolution.
- Maintains current knowledge of, evaluates, and supports the selection of ISV solutions.
- Maintaining and identifying the organizational and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff.
- Bachelors or Master's in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years in multiple implementations and Dynamics AX/365 F&O solutions support and 2-3 years of relevant architecture and project management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure, network architecture, application design and development, systems engineering, and integration.
- Experience managing Azure Devops, general staff, special initiatives with integrity and respect.
- Gov contracting experience a plus.
- Ability to operate at advanced levels of authority and manage significant activities and resources to produce and take responsibility for results.
- Experience with data analysis using Power BI, Excel Pivot Tables, or other similar tools preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, teamwork, facilitation, presentation, negotiation, and leadership.
- Spanish and French speakers are preferred to support projects in Spanish and/or French-speaking countries.
- Willingness to travel and work abroad in less developed countries for at least 4-8 weeks per year.
Interested? Please send your information to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.