The Company and Opportunity
This organisation is a privately owned company with offices in Cape Town and Toronto, Canada. Their cor focus is business software development and subsequent commercialisation of technology-based products. They are a leading developer of legal software for South African and international markets. The successful intermediate developer candidate will have the chance to work alongside some of the most skilled developer in South Africa and Canada within the legal software industry.
- Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of existing and new web and desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Follow best software engineering practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma.
- 4+ years of solid industry experience in designing and building software applications in C# and .NET.
- Practical experience in developing web and desktop applications.
- SQL and relational database programming skills.
- Experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Angular all advantageous.
- Must have proven experience in web backend technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge about server and cloud based technologies
- Medical and Provident fund
- Continental breakfast everyday between 7am - 9am.
- Free gym membership with the facility in the CPT office.
- Good quality coffee, cool drinks and treats in the office.
- Continuous training and development across skill sets