The Role: Senior Workspace Consultant - Utrecht, Netherlands
Together with the Project Manager you are responsible for the planning, management, implementation and delivery of infrastructure projects and you ensure that all projects are successfully completed and delivered. You have broad expertise in IT solutions such as Cloud and Datacenter, with specialized knowledge about Workspace.
You go to customers to talk about their Workspace challenges . You map out the wishes of the customer and advise on the various Workspace solutions. Together with the client, you determine and monitor the roadmap to migrate from a traditional workplace to a modern workplace, for example.
You also have a proactive role in the pre-sales phase of projects, so that your projects get off to an optimal start and stay within budget. This means that you categorize the customer's requests, co-write the project plan and make the technical calculations. During the project you are the first point of contact and sparring partner for the customer and your colleagues.
With your technical knowledge you not only make an important contribution to guaranteeing the highest quality to customers, but you also know how to secure your project within the organization. You can think of Marketing, Sales and a possible transfer to management.
- Good competitive salary.
- Ample study budget and a lot of attention for personal development.
- Good fringe benefits including vacation days, a good pension scheme, lease car, laptop & telephone.
- Flexible working days and times and the possibility to work from home, especially during corona.
- Many fun activities, such as team outings, poker evenings and our annual beach event.
- A pleasant office with (normally) a chair massage once per quarter.
Who they are looking for:
- You have completed a HBO or WO study or an equivalent work and thinking level
- You work for at least 3 years as a Senior Consultant in the IT industry;
- Specialist knowledge in sub-areas and related products and solutions within the solution area
- You have broad knowledge of the market within your own field
- You know better than anyone how to integrate and link traditional and modern infrastructure environments;
- You master excellent presentation techniques
- You have implementation experience with the workspace solutions of Citrix and Microsoft in general and Citrix ADC / Netscaler in particular
- You have broad technical knowledge and you want to follow education and training to further specialize technically
- You have the most recent Citrix certifications. Also in the field of Citrix ADC / Netscaler
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: email@example.com