Senior Functional Consultant - Dynamics NAV - Remote (US) - $100k - Self-Managed PTO
A rapidly growing Microsoft Partner is looking for an adaptive, team-oriented Senior Consultant to join their team.
This role requires someone who is comfortable in a customer facing role preferably with a background in handling both NAV and D365 Business Central projects for a Microsoft Partner. This client needs someone who has experience with Full life cycle implementations in the Food and Beverage or Process Manufacturing industry.
- Act as the subject matter expert for NAV/Business Central on new client implementations
- Work alongside customer stakeholders in understanding their business needs and designing a system that fits these requirements
- Support customers on systems functionality
- Train and support key users
- Expertise with Dynamics NAV and/or D365 Business Central
- NAV or BC full-cycle implementation experience
- Experience in Food and Beverage or Process Manufacturing a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of finance, production, and distribution modules within NAV
- Experience working in the Microsoft Partner channel preferred
- Passionate about working with and leading others
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Working with our client provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and a well rounded benefits package - they offer self managed PTO! This permanent role offers a salary of $95,000-110,000 based on experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, please email your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-270-8876 to be considered for this exciting opportunity.