Nigel Frank have been working with this organisation for years, helping them find the best Azure Engineers to continue growing their team. We love working with them as they have an excellent, family oriented culture and win great Infrastucture modernization and Cloud Transformation projects.
They are looking for a Senior Azure Engineer who can hit the ground running on a variety of Cloud projects, you will be personally responsible for implementing, migrating, deploying, configuration, trouble shooting and performance optimization. Working with the Practice Director you will have autonomy and trusted to work on complex projects
A multi million dollar company, with abundant resources and an expert team to help you be the best Azure Engineer possible. They maintain a small company feel, with a positive and supportive culture. Expect to continue to learn new technologies, everyone in the Microsoft practice is committed to the cutting edge with a real customer centricity.
You need to be:
- Passionate about technology
- Experienced as an individual contributor in an Azure Engineer capacity
- Excellent communication skills, you will be customer facing- prior consultancy experience is a massive bonus
- Skilled working through full life cycle migration and deployment projects
- Strong experience with ARM templates and Azure AD
If this sounds like the next step in your career please get in touch today on email@example.com, this customer are looking to interview this week!