Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator-Trumbull, CT-$75k-$95k
You will be joining a fast-growing Medical Device Company as a Microsoft CRM administrator. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Medical Device Company as they revamp their CRM infrastructure, while receiving a competitive based salary and exceptional benefits! This position is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic CRM administrator to join a dynamic IT team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in IT administration and gain great experience in a thriving workplace.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform all administrative functions for the Microsoft CRM system
- updating data values, adjusting workflows, creating new reports/dashboards, etc.
- Act as a central point of contact for all system alteration requests.
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Deploy SQL Integration Services packages.
- Assist Development team troubleshoot issues with network, Active Directory, deployment, Windows and PowerShell.
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot system performance and provide recommendations for improvement, including system tuning and configuration changes.
- Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics solution including but not limited to application, DB, Web Server, internet-facing deployment
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administration experience (cloud infrastructure preferred).
- 3+ years writing PowerShell scripts.
- 2+ years Windows Server Administration.
- Knowledge of Power BI Reporting.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Automate, Flows and workflows.
- Comprehension of DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP network protocols.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Salary: $75k - $95k
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1(347) 783-6861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.