Dynamics GP Analyst - Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Technology: Dynamics Great Plains
Acts as a subject matter expert for the team, answering questions and providing operational guidance for all GP system users. Any employees who use the GP system can come to the GP Analyst for specific guidance in operating the system in each of their respective areas. The Analyst makes sure the GP system is functioning properly and helping the business run smoothly as well as document best practice operation within each segment of the business (estimating, sales, engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, field construction, finance). The GP Analyst will also be responsible for training existing and new employees on how to operate the GP System using these documented developed best practices.
- Create/Lead end user training and become an in-house resource.
- Create, edit, and maintain SmartList favorites and reports.
- Participate in ERP patch testing, installation, and implementation.
- Liaison with vendors of COSS and GP systems
- Assist with System Administration of COSS ERP, Dynamics GP, and Dynamics 365.
- Lead related projects to move towards a more integrated environment.
- Provides end-user support on an as-needed basis.
- Assesses ERP system performance.
- Develops performance metrics or standards related to business processes as it relates to the ERP system.
- Develops testing routines or procedures.
- Monitors computer system performance to ensure proper operation.
- Provides technical support for software maintenance or use.
- Prepares user guides for the COSS ERP, Dynamics 365 CRM, and Dynamics GP system.
- Identifies and recommends process efficiencies
- Assists with resolving critical and high priority incidents
- Continually monitors and improves the systems and procedures involving the use of the ERP system, producing documentation where necessary
- Maintains proper system access for all users and roles
- Maintains clear and detailed documentation of enhancements, customizations including workflows and reports
- 5+ years of GP implementation and support experience
- 5+ years of SQL/Data Warehouse experience (SSRS, SSIS)
- Expertise with large scale systems integrations with GP
- Experience with Management Reporter, FRx, SSRS and other third party products.
- Ability to collaborate and work with department leaders and team members
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics GP market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted on the phone at 347-783-6537 or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics GP opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy