Software Developer (Data) - £30,000-£40,000
My client has seen online sales soar a huge 200% during the pandemic, with the increased traffic to their website they require 2 talented developers to join the team.
The role will be a mix of office-based and remote working as you working on managing software solutions for data processing. Primarily responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the TW Group PHP backend platforms and APIs, including integrations with Magento 2, SAP B1, Epos Now and many others.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of technical solutions on the e-commerce estate (both Magento and other platforms).
- Production of web solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Re-engineer and refactor existing code/extensions as required and write tests.
- Internal development of Magento 2 modules in separate code repositories and release cycles.
- Communicate status and blockers to the project management teams, and to line management.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Internal support, bug fixing and investigations
- Well-grounded in software architecture and development best practices
- Skilled in RESTful and web APIs design and integration.
- Strong knowledge of OOPHP
- Laravel / Symphony or any other modern PHP framework experience
- Database experience - MySQL, Microsoft SQL
- Familiarity with GIT
- Exposure to modern BI tools like Power BI
- Cloud based technologies e.g. Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience writing tests * Experience with Magento 2