An award winning Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC Project Manager to lead their D365 Business Central roll-out. This opportunity would provide you with invaluable exposure to a wide range of industries, high profile client base and exciting, global D365 Business Central projects.
This role also offers structured career progression, fantastic base salary, company benefits package and the flexibility of home working when not on customer site. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all new starters would be set up initially to work remotely.
Interviews for this position are happening now - so if interested please get in touch.
Skills and qualifications
- ERP Project Manager experience at a senior level
- Full life-cycle NAV/ D365 BC implementations
- Experience with project management methodologies (Waterfall, AGILE, SCRUM etc.)
- Microsoft Partner experience (desirable)
- Lucrative base salary of up to £75,000, dependant on experience
- Fantastic company benefits package including bonus, health insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days holiday
- Flexible home working when not on customer site
- Structured career progression
If interested, please contact Hannah Deary on 0191 300 5007 or email@example.com.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please get in touch.