Dynamics GP Techno-Functional / Portland, Maine/ $85/hr.
Dynamics GP Techno-Functional / Portland, Maine / $85/hr.
I'm working with an end-user client in Portland, Maine that is looking for a Techno-Functional Consultant to successfully complete Dynamics GP projects that are aligned to their business plan for a minimum of a 6-month contract. The ideal candidate would be onsite 5 days a week working a full 40 hours.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Successfully Upgrade GP from version 2015 to version 2018 (R2)
- Build SSRS reports from scratch
- Implement customized third-party add-ons such as Mekorma and Key2Act (formerly Wennsoft)
- Implement module Payroll/HR
- Serve as a liaison between multiple departments internally of the end-user client
- Maintain and support the GP software
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics GP preferred
- 4+ successfully completed Upgrade projects preferred
- Previous experience implementing Mekorma, Key2Act, and the Payroll/HR module
- Excellent communication skills and experience in a team setting.
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joseph Nobile at (646)-604-5695 (ext. 5695)
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP / Great Plains candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-350-3429. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!