Dynamics GP Administrator - Miami, FL - On-Site
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Technology: Dynamics GP
Contact: Ryan Parslow
As your role as the Dynamics GP you will be tasked with being the expert with all aspect of the financial system including application planning, execution and support. Your day to day job will involve configuring and updating the system, security planning, integration, disaster recovery, administering the change control process, providing technical support, implementing new functionality, product utilization, vendor management, application standards and supporting best practices.
- Provide Dynamics GP administration and Tier 1 help desk, end-user support
- Work with team members on all phases of Dynamics GP projects: (development, test, disaster recovery and production) to ensure successful application and database implementations
- Push for improvements of current environment through configurations to make business processes more effective
- Writes SQL (SSRS, SSIS) scripts, queries, and ad hoc reports to maximize their use of
- Assists in solving production problems in a timely manner, including off hours and weekend support when necessary (open to limited travel - 5%).
- Troubleshoots database and application errors
- Installs, configures, upgrades and integrates third party applications and tools as needed
- Works with our vendors for GP related concerns
- Dynamics GP point of contact and subject matter expert
- Maintains documents changes and security for auditing procedures.
- Monitors everyday functioning of the GP. SQL Server database and 3rd party add ons through running tests to diagnose problems and taking action to resolve issues
- Supports and monitors Integrations between MSCRM and GP.
- 5+ years of GP implementation and support experience
- 5+ years of SQL/Data Warehouse experience (SSRS, SSIS)
- Expertise with large scale systems integrations with GP
- Experience with Management Reporter, FRx, SSRS and other third party products.
- Ability to collaborate and work with department leaders and team members
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics GP market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted on the phone at 347-783-6537 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics GP opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.