Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant, £40,000, Wolverhampton, Microsoft Gold Partner, Midlands based projects, Progression plan to Lead Consultant, Manufacturing, Retail, D365 CE project work, D365 BC integration
An established Midlands based Microsoft Gold Partner are looking to grow their CRM practice with a Functional Consultant to join their tightknit team. The role is split between home working, a local office and Midlands client locations.
You will join an established consultancy that delivers both Dynamics CRM and NAV offerings, historically the main focus has been on ERP projects so you will be joining the smaller yet growing arm of the business. The role will require you to work full project lifecycles on multiple projects across various sectors. You will get involved in the initial scoping, gathering and translating requirements then getting hands on customising the system, as well as leading workshops and providing training and ad hoc support.
The requirements are….
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Experience working full project life cycles from scoping through to deployment
- Experience with user training and user support
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Azure and Power Platform
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM opportunities - send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.