My client are seeking a Professional Services Consulting Engineer to deliver Cloud Engineering consulting services.The ideal candidate will have strong, hands on technical skills, with the experience and consulting skills to understand, shape and deliver against their customers' requirements.
- Leading complex projects from inception to delivery. You'll have experience working in a consulting role, leading multiple junior engineers to deliver automated, secure and robust cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Involved in all levels of technical discussions, from architecture to hands on coding.
- Work within our customer's Azure Cloud Services team who are responsible for building highly resilient, scalable, reusable and performant Azure infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner.
- Build and manage our client's Azure foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Engineer solutions on our client's Azure foundation platform using Infrastructure-as-Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Execute the functional pattern lifecycle process (design, document, develop and maintain) code library
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, monitoring, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Manage Azure connectivity and networking e.g. Express Route, DNS, IP allocation and traffic routing, NSG's and Azure Firewall