D365 Finance & Operations Solution Architect - London - £95,000
One of my clients, a global leader in Microsoft Dynamics, is currently searching for an accomplished D365 Finance & Operations Solution Architect. The role will see you working across multiple industries such as Finance, Healthcare and Not for Profit.
London, however, there is flexibility to work from home.
- Designing the architecture strategy, diagrams and roadmap.
- Lead a team of Technical and Functional Subject Matter Experts.
- Develop complex solutions at various stages of the project lifecycle.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Take the lead in significant IT change programmes with varying scale and complexity.
- Provide delivery input through suggestions and process improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Team leading
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Obtained or working towards your TOGAF certification.
- Great consulting abilities.
- In-depth understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Understanding and knowledge of architecture across multiple modules.
- At least 1 full cycle Dynamics 365 F&O implementation.
- Experience designing solutions for various modules in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Competitive base salary £95,000 dependent on experience.
- Remarkable support from a team of experts.
- Flexibility to work from home where required.
- Brand new laptop.
- Breakfast provided in the office.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Emma Short by phone on 0191 300 1884 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 300 1884 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org