- Trouble shoot hardware and software
- Create modifications where requested
- Maintain security and back up strategies
- Primary technical support interface for the ERP with the business areas for issues, upgrades, training and enhancements
- General network administration, hardware, software and all user set-up/training
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years' of experience with Dynamics AX
- D365 Finance and Operations Experience
- Retail module experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 3 weeks PTO
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Olimpia Herrera at 646-863-7564 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Intelligence / BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Intelligence / BI candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7564. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.