NAV Systems Analyst - Old Bridge, NJ - $95k + Benefits
A wholesale distributor of high-tech consumer products is looking for an IT Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics experience to improve reporting methods and work with operations teams to increase efficiency in their ERP.
In this role, you will be working the organization's Controller on identifying paths for improvement within the recently implemented system, and liaise between company stakeholders and the Microsoft VAR on customization. You will also be a key training resource to get people up to date on the newly implemented NAV system.
- Support and maintain the organization's NAV ERP (Navision) system
- Troubleshoot errors and identify paths for improvement
- Document business processes
- Analyze data using Jet Reports
- Provide training to users on NAV functionality
- Coordinate with company stakeholders on identifying paths for improvement in the ERP, and implementing solutions to create more efficient processes
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with user support, business process analysis, troubleshooting, and training
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Jet Reports experience a plus
- Finance, warehousing, and supply chain knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Great communication skills
- Up to $95k base salary
- Excellent Benefits and PTO plan
- Opportunity to learn state of the art technologies
- Career growth potential into an IT leadership role
- Progressive, fun, dynamic company culture
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!