A family-owned Microsoft Partner who hold a great reputation within their client base are looking for a Modern Workplace/Power Platform Consultant, coming from a SharePoint background, to join their team in response to multiple project wins.
You'll be responsible for end-to-end solution design/development, encompassing Power Apps, Power BI, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint. You'll also be adoption for the successful adoption of these solutions by your customers.
You'll be home-based in the short term, with the medium-long term based between home, office and client site. With that in mind, candidates should be commutable to the client's office in Berkshire.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with clients to understand project requirements and advising on appropriate Microsoft technology solutions
- Modern Workplace solution development
- Solution implementation and support
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Modern Workplace solution development using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint
- Excellent customer-facing skills, ideally gained in consulting role or internal stakeholder-facing position
- Previous experience in driving adoption and buy-in from end users
- Starting Salary of £35-40,000
- MS Certification training and support
- Career development pathway to senior consultant
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/