SQL Programmer (Data Warehouse and Analytics)
Salary: £30,000 + (experience dependent)
Location: Central London
Well established company with a meritocratic culture is looking for a junior programmer/ developer to join their team. Role provides security and an excellent opportunity to grow as candidates are actively hired from a broad range of specialisms to ensure excellent and adaptable market knowledge. Candidates who apply should have demonstrable experience in the financial sector or an evident interest in finance. Role has excellent benefits and clear career progression for the right candidate.
- Testing, modifying and designing ETL packages using SSIS and SSRS
- Develop smooth-running data reconciliation infrastructure
- Modify and update processes derive data from data feeds
- Uphold Standard Operating Procedures
- Prevent duplicate and corrupt data from external sources from upsetting the smooth running of the Data Warehouse
- 2:1 Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- SQL Server 2012+ (3 years minimum experience)
- Clear evidence of use and understanding across the MS BI stack (T-SQL - querying, views, window functions and stored procedures - and SSIS - ETL creation, frameworks)
- Evident understanding of relation database theory
- Agile, Scrum, TDD
- Knowledge of database administration
This role is an excellent opportunity for those looking to kick-start their career and carve a niche in the financial services sector. If interested e-mail email@example.com or all 0191 300 5006.