Graduate/ Junior C++ Software Developer, Bristol, £35K + Benefits
Temporarily remote during Covid-19 lockdown
My client is looking for the new talent skilled in C++ to join their development team. You will be working in a team of other talented developers with exceptional track record in developing the companies' flagship product and helping other areas of the business.
As the chosen Graduate or Junior Developer you will be responsible for sharing ideas in this hugely collaborative organisation. You will also be given the opportunity a variety of interesting projects that will keep you busy, challenge you and help your overall development.
Alongside this there is a strong benefits package on offer as detailed below; this includes a training and development budget which you can influence to boost your career in line with your own aspirations.
- Experience developing software in C++
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Experience working across the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a quality driven environment.
Nice to have
- A degree in a computer or maths related subject
- 27 days annual leave per annum (plus all public holidays).
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive training and development
- Work socials
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if this interests you for immediate consideration.