A globally recognised organisation within the Finance industry are seeking an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join their growing team in Borehamwood.
You will be responsible for leading the development and maintenance of company-wide Business Intelligence and Management information solutions, working closely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the business to understand their requirements.
You will be working across the full Business Intelligence Stack, providing leadership and technical guidance on areas including Data Warehouse development, Data Analytics, and Reporting in tools such as SSRS and Power BI.
You will be passionate about delivering first-class solutions and will continually innovate and develop new BI capabilities, whilst ensuring best-practice in line with data governance guidelines.
With a brilliant benefits package and a culture that promotes ongoing training and development, this is the ideal opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to take their career to the next level in a progressive and forward-thinking organisation.
- Strong SQL and T-SQL experience
- Strong hands-on experience with SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS Cubes
- Experience with Power BI
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts including dimensional modelling
- Strong stakeholder management & business-facing skills
- Salary of up to £70,000
- 10% non-contributory company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 24 days annual leave (increasing with service to 30 days max) + buy/sell/carry over
Interviews are taking place shortly via a remote process, with a view to on-board you from home over the coming weeks, so apply ASAP to be considered.