A rapidly growing insurance company in Central London are seeking a highly experienced and enthusiastic Power BI Developer with Insurance Industry experience, as they look to implement Power BI across multiple business units.
This company is looking to interview and on-board remotely over the coming weeks. Once everything gets back to normal, you will be able to split your time between the office and your home depending upon requirements.
You should be well-versed with the end-to-end delivery of similar projects, as you will be responsible for all phases from initial requirements gathering, to dashboard design and development, as well as the provision to end-user training and support.
In line with this, you will have strong stakeholder management skills as well as technical ability, and will be someone who is keen to utilise their extensive experience to help this business truly make the most of their data.
- Managing the end-to-end development and delivery of Power BI reporting solutions
- Requirement gathering and ongoing stakeholder engagement
- End-user training and support
- Championing best-practice
- Significant experience with Power BI & complex DAX
- Experience across the BI Stack
- Experience working on large-scale implementation or development projects
- Experience within the Insurance/Reinsurance Industry
- Salary of up to £60,00
- Up to 10% bonus
- 30 days' holiday
- 10% pension
Remote interviews are taking place shortly, so apply ASAP to be considered.