A Small-Medium sized firm based in Watford are seeking a Head of Data and Reporting to join them at an exciting time, as they look to take their business to the next level.
You'll have strong all-round IT Management skills, with a focus on Data and Reporting, with responsibility for the success of the company's Data Warehouse platform and insights gained.
You'll be largely office-based in Watford for this role, with some home-working on offer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a team capable of Data Warehousing, Reporting and Insights
- Proactive monitoring, assessment and upgrades to company's related IT Infrastructure
- Drive proactive uptake of beneficial new technologies and versions to assist business, e.g CRM
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience in BI Reporting using SSRS or Power BI
- IT Management experience, including Infrastructure Management
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Starting salary of around £70-75,000
- Company Pension Contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/