Data Engineer - London
£60,000 - £90,000
A global Advanced Analytics company are expanding and on the lookout for a talented data engineers to join their cross-functional Big Data and Analytics team.
You will join a market leader in cutting-edge technologies solutions for Clients, solving complex business problems through Data
The projects are both in-house in their central London office and on Client site for their London based clients. (Due to recent world events, work is currently being conducted on a fully remote basis)
What you'll be working on?
- Developing data processing systems around ML alongside data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- Designing and deploying data pipelines
- Data Visualisation solutions
- Modelling database schemas and storage structures / solutions
- Infrastructure for machine learning pipelines
The techy part…
We want to speak to people who have worked with some of the following technologies
- Good coding knowledge with a scripting language: Python, Java, OR Scala
- Working knowledge with cloud platforms Azure, GCP OR AWS
- Working with relational SQL databases
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, data sets and architectures
- Exposure to ETL pipeline building and tools
Benefits (At a glance)
Cutting edge Cloud & Big Data technologies | Learning and Development opportunities | Clearly defined Career Progression roadmap | Relaxed Working Environment | Bonus up to 25% bonus | Private health and dental care
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
Contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank on 0191 814 7445