Development Manger - Petersfield, Hampshire - £50-60k
Working closely alongside the support, consulting and product teams making sure new development work is completed quickly and to a top standard, you will also be keeping on top of maintenance.
This role is ideal for an experience Development Manager that is looking to lead a team of talented developers (junior to senior), whilst still remaining hands on.
- Lead a team of 4-15 developers, perform code and performance reviews
- Engage with clients to provide answers to queries and product/solution demo's
- Upgrading client projects to current versions
- Developing and delivering projects for clients as well as in house projects
- Working on bug fixes, making sure all are completed in a timely manner
- Working heavily with the senior development team to make sure all KPIs are hit
- Previous experience leading teams of 4-15 developers
- Experience working with a framework such as AngularJS
- HTML and CSS experience
- Knowledge of Umbraco
The role offers large development progress routes in multiple parts of the business.
2 Days work from home is available after probation period is passed. Flexible hours are also available alongside work from home.
To apply for this role, send your CV directly to email@example.com or give me a call on 0191 338 7603.