Join a leading FMCG company as the Project Business Intelligence Manager on a 12 month Contract. -
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD REMOTELY
You will have proven experience of SQL data warehousing, architecture and design principals and hold overall responsibility for the UK BI data warehouse which provides all commercial reporting within the client. The post holder will have full ownership of the current data warehouse architecture and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes, and responsibility for design and implementation of future development in line with projects in the BI programme.
This role holds direct responsibility for the supervision of the BI developers, ensuring a high level of support is delivered and that all updates are performed in line with the architecture and design concepts.
* High standard of ETL design and processing
* Must have good understanding of Dynamics 365 ERP systems
* Good Customer focus with ability to view tasks from a business/user perspective as well as from technical viewpoint.
* Good communicator both verbal and written - is likely to have to communicate with technical staff, senior IT management and non-technical user groups.
* Good team skills.
* Proven I.T. experience within an IT development / support environment.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
* Proven track record in BI project delivery.
* Exposure to SQL Server 2008 essential