IT Security Engineer-Microsoft Azure-Kent, WA-$110k+Remote Flex
By specializing in serving small to regional businesses they are known for being the best at knowing their customers needs. They believe that building customer relationships and really going above and beyond what other companies are doing. That's what makes this company so great! They not only understand customer needs are but also their employees.
- Proactively engages with IT leadership to recommend enhancements and mitigate risks within the environment.
- Administer and support Microsoft, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto, and Azure technologies
- Configure and manage the firewall environment
- Configure and manage security appliances
- Manage and configure security in a BYOD environment
- Design and implement procedures for monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions
- Ensure compliance with applicable security standards and requirements
- Conduct Disaster Recovery planning and testing
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline or proven equivalent professional experience as Security Engineer
- At least 3-5 years of Security Engineer experience in a structured work environment
- Windows Servers (2012R2/2016/2019) and Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Managing server virtualization technology
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFSr, File and Print Services, and certificate services.
- Networking and management of network devices like switches and routers
- Security standards and implementation of security procedures to maintain compliance with security requirements
Opportunities for You
This company offers a competitive salary and remote flexibility. Their 401k offers a company match and immediate vesting at 100%.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity as well as others in the Azure/Microsoft Cloud technologies realm, then please do not hesitate and reach out to me today! I can be reached directly by phone at (813)437-6966 or by email at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.