What you need to succeed:
- Experience in developing of custom web services, workflows, plug-ins and integrating custom web pages into MS Dynamics 365.
- Experience in operations like data migrations and updates that help in facilitating data migration within MS Dynamics.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Assist with development and support of Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Power Platforms.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform development experience
- Great communication skills from a BSA skill set
What you will be doing:
The ideal candidate is a developer and analyst that designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas. Programs include reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflows. This person analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with business analyst and other project team members. They consult with business analyst and architects to understand, anticipate, and meet current and future business needs. Modify and configure applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document. Prepares and obtains approval of system and development documentation. The candidate recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards and processes. Anticipate client concerns and questions and provide timely, professional, straight forward (non-technical) communications. Additionally the ideal candidate will be able to provide on call support for production systems and provide timely solutions. Day-to-day tasks to insure systems are up and running, as well as respond to ad-hoc questions and intra-departmental communication and support bug fixes, patches, minor enhancements, and service request
What you get in return:
Physical & Mental Health Wellness programs and coverage, PTO, Financial Assistance tools, & more!