Azure DevOps Engineer
Location - Reading / Remote
Rate - £500 - £600 per day (Inside of IR35)
Length - 3 month initial contract
My client is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer with a strong DevOps background who has great experience across Azure, Automation and Scripting.
- Experience in DevOps on Azure and Azure DevOps for Analytics Platform in Azure.
- Extensive experience of developing using the Azure analytics components including HDInsight, VNETs, Data Lake Store, Power BI and Microsoft Visual Studio, Data Factory, Data Factory, SQL DB/DW and SSIS.
- Fully conversant with Agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts as applied to data driven analytics projects. Including CI/CD Coding, security testing best practice and standards.
- Must have experience writing scripts (PowerShell) to build and deploy environments using Infrastructure-as-Code, along with Azure DevOps experience.
- Experience implementing and executing continuous integration and continuous delivery strategies.
- Experience with designing, building, and operating analytics solutions using Azure cloud technologies.
- Data Management experience e.g. data profiling, large volume data handling.
- Experience in automated data driven testing.
- PaaS, IaaS, VM, Windows Administration, Azure networking.
- Experience of delivery of Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog product.
If you would like to find out more information please contact me on 0203 826 6769 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org