Position: Data Engineer
My Client are an International company with their Headquarters in Central London. This organisation are a serious player within the Big Data and Analytics space, acquired by a major US company.
Due to recent growth, they are now expanding their Data Engineering team with positions at mid and senior levels.
You will be working on a wide array of innovative projects, exposed to multi-disciplines including Data Science and Machine Learning. These projects are targeted across a range of market verticals, providing Data Engineering solutions for SME and Enterprise organisations across London and the EU to optimise organisational performance through advanced analytics on a global scale
The company strongly value culture and diversity. In accordance to this, they attract a wide range of talent from a range of differing backgrounds, to promote a stimulating, inclusive, and friendly working environment. There are many learning and development opportunities at hand to support your overall career progression and up-skilling within the Big Data & Analytics space.
Key Skills of interest:
- 2 or more cloud technologies: AWS / Azure / GCP
- Programming Languages: Python (Essential) and Scala (Desirable)
- Experience with Spark or PySpark,
- Strong experience in Software and Data Engineering
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus between (15% and 25%)
- Private medical and dental
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Company pension contribution over 10%
- Relocation package
- Personal and Professional development schemes
Interview slots are available this week. For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank on 0191 814 7445