IT Infrastructure Engineer - South of Manchester - up to £37,000
Role & Responsibilities
- Server Management
- Network Management
- Service monitoring
- Continuity & Security management
- Active Directory: domain controllers, backups, troubleshooting, daily checks, keeping it up to date
- VSphere (preferred) / VMWare / Hyper V: building new VMs, virtual networks, deploy virtual switches
- Storage: integrated with VSphere, provisioning storage, making sure it doesn't fill up
- Firewalls: troubleshooting, security rules, upgrading, look through logs, VPNs
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training & Certs
- Employee retention rates are high
- A Community feeling
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps, SharePoint, Networking & Security)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.