IT OPERATIONS MANAGER - YORK - £45k
My exclusive, national client is a multi-award winning mental health assessment and treatment provider well known for their innovative approach to digital healthcare.
My client has gone from 30 - 100 employees in the last year alone.
Everyone mucks in and the ideal candidate must lead by example.
- Manage the running of an Azure tenant, including active directory
- Producing system and infrastructure designs
- Documentation and policy setting
- Ensuring IT Policies are up-to-date
- Proactively seek areas for efficiency gain and improvement
- Pre-empting potential issues
- Ensuring SLA's are met
- Assisting internal customers
- System and network troubleshooting/diagnostics
- Manage IT procurement
- Liaising with third parties / MSP's
Valued & Desirable Skills:
- Tenant Management
- DevOps & SQL (desirable)
- 26 Days annual leave
- Company pension
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work
- On-site parking
- Life Insurance
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
My exclusive client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
For the fastest feedback, send your CV directly to me at: email@example.com