2nd Line Support-MSP-£28k-Newcastle
To support and provide our award winning service to customers both remotely and on site. Acting as a first escalation point for tickets and requests. The role will take on some overflow from the 1st line (little bit of answering the phones) when others can't fix issues with telephony and need back-end support.
- Great route into a technical consultancy or 3rd line role in future if able to shadow and be mentored by senior technical personnel. Extremely valuable for someone just starting their career.
- Unlimited holiday allowance.
- Rewarding staff incentives and social events.
- Supporting staff wellbeing with an encouraged open collaboration culture at the company's core.
- Mobile working opportunities.
- Team building and social events throughout the year.
- Global company expansion plans within the next year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for tracking daily checks and remediating or escalating as required
- Responsible for acting on system alerts and remediating or escalating as required
- Responsible for ensuring all backups are completed successfully
- Responsible for tracking of IT hardware
- Escalation to 3rd line
- Performing First Line Service Desk duties when required
- Providing support to customers remotely & on site when required
- 24/7 on-call, on a rota
- At least 2 years experience in a Service Desk role.
- Good experience with Active Directory (With Group Policy) and Windows Server troubleshooting knowledge.
- Desirable (but not essential) experience of Remote Desktop, Citrix technologies, ITIL, Mimecast and Networking.