Role: Lead Engineer
Salary: up to £60,000 DOE
Location: North West London
As an Senior Engineer it is your responsibility to offer a high level of technical expertise as fantastic customer service skills. You must also be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical individuals on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for handling and completing tasks allocated to you through the service desk.
Your actions and positive approach to a range of issues will allow the customer base to continue as normal with their daily work requirements. As well as remote monitoring of clients infrastructures you will be working closely with clients in the area offering visits to support any issues that cannot be handled remotely.
The successful candidate will also be involved in supporting the rest of the team with issues and projects that are ongoing whilst developing your own skills and moving up the ranks.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a fast paced and rapidly expanding organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Progression opportunities, They will support your technological development with the hope to have you in a solid 3rd line position within 1 year.
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Management and support of our client's office 365 and Azure infrastructures
- Management and support of our client's Cisco and Cisco Meraki infrastructures
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line technical support on Microsoft technologies.
- Visiting client sites to troubleshoot problems that can't be fixed remotely
- Working with a projects team as a potential project lead or project engineer whilst being able to follow the project management processes
- You must be a fast learner. You won't be expected to know everything but must be willing to develop yourself proactively.
- Cisco and Cisco Meraki Networking (Firewalls, AP's and Switches)
- Office 365 & Azure migration and management
- Network and firewall infrastructure management, support and deployment
- Microsoft windows sever management
- Exchange server management
- Powershell Scripting
- Knowledge of Antivirus and Backup solutions
- Vmware/hyper-V experience
- VMware Certs
If you think this could be the role for you then do get in touch. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on 0191 814 7800