Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC Developer - £65,000 +
Urgent requirement from a leading UK Microsoft Gold Partner for an experienced Dynamics NAV developer, to join a growing team - coding in C/AL and C/SIDE on fresh NAV projects. With fantastic growth plans for the coming years, as well as a healthy pipeline of D365bc customer implementations, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast growing enterprise, take mentorship from senior level and fast track your career!
This home based role offers:
- A brilliant based salary range starting at £65,000
- Certified Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central training
- Fantastic company benefits package
- The chance to work on interesting new development projects in NAV/ D365 BC
This is a great chance for an enthusiastic programmer to build on prior experience within a partner or end user environment with a well established organisation who put NAV at their centre of their business efficiency's.
Suitable candidates will be able to provide:
- Experience programming MS Dynamics NAV - C/AL and C/SIDE Development
- Knowledge of multiple NAV versions (preferably Dynamics NAV 2013 - D365 BC)
- Confident communication skills, written and verbal
This is a home based role, with occasional expectation to travel.
Interested? Apply today to secure an interview slot!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/365FO market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.