A great new opportunity has been made available by my client based in Stockholm, for a Dynamics Nav Developer. Working with Sweden's most prestigious Microsoft Dynamics Partners, this is a fantastic opportunity open to both junior and senior candidates. This new and exciting position has come about due to recent growth and an increase in sales within the company.
In this role, you will focus on numerous quick, short-term projects meaning you will have the chance to work with multiple different versions and experience several different industries. You'll also have the chance to work with different add-ons for NAV, broadening your skill set and growing your network.
The company itself offer a great culture, and value their employees, supporting the personal and professional development each step of your career.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years working with Dynamics Nav
- Experience working with latest versions of Nav
- Experience working as a Developer
- Ideally the developer should speak Swedish fluently as the business operates within the Swedish market however, English speaking will be considered.
- Free lunch
- Laptop and mobile phone that can be used for personal use
- Training opportunities
- Great career progression opportunities
- Company pay for staff events
- Potential to buy additional holidays
Click to apply. For more information or to discuss this role, please contact Kirsty at Nigel Frank
Email: email@example.com or Call: +44 (0)191 261 3269 (ext 3269)