The UK's market-leading consultancy in Microsoft Azure based data platforms are actively recruiting an ambitious Power BI Consultant amidst rapid growth and success.
You will be using a combination of consulting and technical data modelling/visualisation skills to develop and deliver effective Power BI reporting solutions, working closely with a varied client base including FTSE 100 companies.
You will split your time between client-sites and the office, spending 2-3 days a week working with in-house development teams in either the London or Godalming (Surrey) office.
Throughout this, you will be communicating with stakeholders at varying levels, shaping an approach for the governance and deployment of Power BI in large organisations, including advising on licensing, distribution/sharing, training and support where necessary.
Joining a highly talented team of MVPs and globally recognised experts, this is a brilliant opportunity to broaden your Microsoft BI and Analytics expertise, whilst utilising the latest BI, IOT, Data Science and Big Data technologies from Microsoft and other key vendors alike.
- Expertise in Power BI amongst other visualisation tools, including expertise in DAX
- Experience designing both conceptual and logical data models
- Readiness to develop knowledge of the following technologies in order to work effectively within the broader team: Azure SQL Data Warehouse (ADW), Azure Data Lake (ADL), Cosmos DB, Stream Analytics and Azure Analysis Services (AAS).
- Strong communication skills
- Salary ranging from up to £65-85,000+ for Senior-level Consultant, dependent upon experience
- Performance-related bonus
- 5% matched pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (with option to buy additional 5)
- Private medical care
- Microsoft certification training
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
- Applicants must have the right to reside and work within the UK
- Clients are largely London-based, but travel throughout the UK and EU may be required.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.