100K CRM Developer Role in Detroit
Michigan based client is looking to bring on an ambitious Microsoft CRM Developer to their growing team. The organization is looking for a Developer with experience in agile work environments, expertise developing web applications, as well as expertise building state of the art software with complex requirements.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to grow with a highly recognized and established firm.
Role & Responsibilities
- Must code and maintain complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
- Work with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives
- Experience with Plugins, creating workflows
- Support ongoing IT efforts
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration and customization
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience of hands-on Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience with CRM development
- Experience with CRM customization, configuration
- Preferred experience with Dynamics 365 9.0, PowerApps, and Flow
- Strong communication skills with technical aspects with non-technical team members
- Extensive Growth Opportunities
- Casual Dress
- Work with the latest technology
My client offers very supportive management with no micro-management and many other excellent perks. The salary will depend on individual work experience and they are willing to extend offers to the $100K mark.
This is a very great opportunity to start a career in the beautiful city of Detroit!
So please apply by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to chat more about this opportunity at (347)270-8876. To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics CRM opportunities in more detail please do not hesitate to reach out.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I completely understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on (347)270-8876.Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.