Excited to take your Dynamics 365 skills to a challenging new environment? You will get to design, develop, and maintain an extensive portfolio of exciting Dynamics implementation projects in an international context.
What the Company Expects You to Do:
- Exploring IT solutions to create team success.
- Participating in Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations by analysing the needs of end users and translating them into functional solutions.
- Working closely with colleagues across departments to implement solutions.
- Installing, configuring, and integrating the various applications so that they meet established functional.
- Testing successfully the solutions in both the technical and functional senses.
- Documenting the implementation.
- Providing training for end users.
- Providing status reports on implementation of projects.
- Supporting end users with regards to their operational systems.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Who You Are:
- Degree at university or bachelor level and you have a strong business and/or IT-oriented background
- Strong analytic skills and you know how to incorporate the needs of end users
- Ideally have more than 2 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations, Sales & Service, HR-Talent, etc.) or Dynamics AX / Dynamics CRM, or you are interested in learning more about these technologies
- You have experience in software implementations, .NET or Microsoft-related technology
- You enjoy interacting with customers and end-users
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch AND English
What they Offer:
- A chance to work for a dynamic company that is among the top in its industry vertical in terms of technology usage
- The opportunity to participate in a large and complex Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation within the Belgian manufacturing industry
- Flexibility on how to implement project solutions
- A full benefits package, including: mobile phone, laptop, car, insurance, and much more
To apply: respond here, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Roger directly at +32 2 808 18 86