A Dynamics GP end user, in Columbus, is seeking to add a Functional Consultant with technical understanding for a 6 month contract role. The client is an established medical device equipment company that is looking for someone who can be onsite. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a 25-user upgrade project, with a leading firm, whose looking to bring on a trusted resource.
- Strong functional understanding of Dynamics GP
- Tasked with maintaining the GP environment
- Generate, create and publish financial statements with Management Reporter
- Experience with SQL Server (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS)
- Training current and new users
- Proficiency working with Dynamics GP 2018 R2 and older versions
- Experience with core financial modules (AP, AR, GL, sales order processing, purchase order processing)
- Strong background in SQL Server
- Finance/Accounting background is a plus
They are looking to hire immediately! If you relate to the requirements above apply now! If you are interested contact Augie Bugarin for initial information at (347) 783-6562 [ext 6562] or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users globally and we have many job opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics GP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the USA.
Looking forward to speaking with talented professionals who are interested in applying. Please contact Augie Bugarin at (347) 783-6562 [ext 6562] or via email email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!