NAV ERP Business Analyst - $95,000 - Chicago, IL
A client we're working with near Chicago, IL - is looking to hire a NAV ERP Business Analyst to lead their Dynamics NAV system efforts and overall IT responsibilities. The client is looking for a well-rounded and hard-working individual to take on a variety of technical/functional responsibilities, including but not limited to: Dynamics NAV maintenance, network administration, troubleshooting functionalities and improving operational efficiency.
This is an unique opportunity for a full-time opportunity with a great client we're working with, who's looking for a hard-working individual to join their team. You will be a critical member of the division and have the opportunity to positively influence the company's expansion plans over the next few years.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, technical and functional support, system maintenance/administration.
- Jet Report writing & analysis, experience with WMS, CRM, SQL a plus
- Network administration, fundamental understanding of modules/add-ons within NAV ERP system.
- User set-up / training
- Oversee many aspects of the IT division, oversee all NAV system customization/process improvement.
- System support with NAV ERP system.
- Salary $95,000 + annual salary bonus
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 3 week PTO
- 401K + match (3%)
- Forward-thinking & fun company work culture
- Career Growth Potential
APPLY NOW: Please contact email@example.com or call @212-731-8252 for more details.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV / Navision jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!