You will work closely with the operations and development teams throughout the support lifecycle and will concurrently manage several incidents and requests at any given time carrying them through to a successful conclusion.
TWO WORKING PATTERNS AVAILABLE - UK 9am-5pm and US 4pm-1am
- Ensure an exemplary level of customer service is provided to all customers.
- Troubleshooting issues in relation to our SaaS based product. This is a .NET based application that tightly integrates with Office 365 and is built upon Azure based cloud infrastructure.
- Ownership of level 3 support tickets.
- Liaising with clients & internal teams on status, updates and deployments.
- Creating and updating internal knowledge base articles.
- Identify opportunities for increasing client satisfaction, process improvement and efficiency.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed for the job
- Deep understanding of troubleshooting web based applications hosted on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience administrating and working with Microsoft SharePoint Online or other Office 365 services.
- Working knowledge of cloud based infrastructure.
- Understanding of supporting technologies including SQL & Azure.
- First class communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Microsoft SQL scripting.
- Previous experience to the Microsoft coding stack is advantageous.
- Understanding of deployment/release technologies such as Octopus Deploy.
- Experience of working with formal Change Control
- Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely make a point, and enjoys planning and documentation
- Confident, yet calm. Able to inspire the team around you and your customers
- Ambitious high achiever. Strives to achieve highest possible goals from a personal and professional perspective.
- Strong team worker. Will seek to achieve harmony across peers and within a team in face of difficult priorities.
Call me on 0191 594 9718 or click to apply for immediate shortlisting.