Dynamics NAV(D365BC) Support, Award- winning global company!
Active requirement for a Dynamics NAV Support for an award-winning global retailer. With an award winning reputation, and customers across the six continents, my client is hiring due to sales success and team growth. They have placed significant investment into building their D365 team offering amazing training over the coming years so now is an exciting time to join and benefit from their established market resources!
This role offers:
- A brilliant base salary up (experience dependant)
- Car Allowance/ Mileage coverage
- Target based bonus
- A solid pipeline of training and development
The role will involve the successful candidate getting involved in all aspects of the D365 team as a Dynamics NAV Support. Your role will be home based, with the expectation to travel to customer site where required with your team to complete projects - typically 2-3 days per week which will fluctuate project dependant on the phase of project.
My client seeks a passionate candidate that can provide:
- Prior Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC implementation experience
- Functional life cycle skills - business analysis, testing, training, support
- Industry or business process experience in either manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, distributions, sales & services, retail or finance
- Excellent communication/ user facing skills
- An enthusiasm to progress a career in Microsoft Dynamics consultancy
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on exciting Dynamics 365 Business Central projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.