ERP Application Support Specialist, £38,000, Hertfordshire
An active requirement for an ERP Application specialist for a brilliant consultancy opportunity with a tier-one Microsoft Gold Partner. With projects in up and down the UK, my client is hiring due to sales success and team growth the client has fantastic Glassdoor ratings and voted on the Great Places to Work list 2019!
Role & Responsibilities
- ERP implementation exposure supporting the users across the growing company
- Providing adhoc training for users
- Shadowing industry professionals daily, with access to the inner workings of a global company
Skills & Qualifications
- Communication skills
- ERP system support
- Accounting experiences such as Accounts analyst, Accounts payable or similar roles
- Global growing company
- Healthcare, Gym membership, and pension.
- On the job training shadowing industry professionals
- Starting salary ranging from £25,000 - £35,000, dependant upon experience.
This is a great opportunity for any candidate who is wanting to break into the IT Support industry, the role is wanting to interview next week and will secure a role for years to come.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market.