Junior SharePoint Consultant - Wakefield - £45,000
Microsoft Gold Partner offering entry into a career in consultancy
Nigel Frank International are working with a global IT services provider with offices across the UK looking to add a SharePoint Consultant to their Cloud Services team.
Working closely with a Lead consultant at first you will learn to apply your technical and functional SharePoint O365 knowledge to Enterprise environments
Projects include but are not limited to;
- On-premise to O365 Migration projects as well as on-prem-on-prem.
- Data migration using 3rd party tools
- Requirements gathering
- Training workshops with users and super users
- Solution implementation and development using tools such as PowerApps, Flow.
3 days spent on client sites in the area / 2 days remote-working
What you will bring;
- SharePoint 2013 /2016 On-Premise
- O365 / SharePoint Online
Promotion to Consultant can be expected after about 1 year - accompanied by a pay rise.
For more info contact Tom Moody on LinkedIn or e-mail email@example.com
Candidates MUST have full right to work in the UK