Senior NAV ERP Developer - Houston, TX - $120k - Remote
A Microsoft Partner is looking for a NAV Developer with a background on WMS implementations to join their technical team. Our client has a particular focus in the food & beverage space and has a series of projects lined up that require someone with relevant industry experience to make sure the implementations are completed on time and under budget.
In this role, you will be leading development projects with new customers, with a particular focus on barcoding, scanner gun, and EDI integrations with the latest versions of NAV and the organization's ISV product.
Role & Responsibility:
- Lead various NAV development projects with existing and new customers
- Develop integrations and customizations through the C/AL code
- Work with company stakeholders and c-level leaders to map consisting issues within the business and utilize NAV to solve many of these problems
- Act as the main point of contact for programming efforts collaborating with a functional solutions architect to design blueprints to improve end user systems
- Provide technical support to users and debug errors within their systems
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Advanced knowledge of C/AL and C/SIDE programming
- Expertise with barcoding; including barcode printer, RFID reader, and scale/barcode projects preferred
- NAV implementation and upgrade experience is a plus
- Microsoft Partner channel experience preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of food, manufacturing, and/or distribution processes
- Experience with VB.NET, C#, SQL and/or C++
- $120k salary with bonus and benefits
- Paid time off and vacation plan
- Opportunity to join a growing organization with the opportunity to learn new skills and build upon your career
- Remote flexibility
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
The job will be filled quickly so make sure to apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 212-731-8252 (ext.3234)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Navision/ Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision jobs are.
Dynamics NAV / Navision / MS NAV / NAV 2015 / NAV 2013 / Developer / New Jersey / C/Side / C/AL / Programmer/ IT / ERP /