ERP Manager - Austin, Texas - $150,000
My client is a large client in manufacturing industry that is looking to add an ERP Manager to their in-house team. We're currently looking for a candidate with a strong AX background to manage their internal Dynamics AX team. This individual will be responsible for multiple projects throughout the IT department.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to define the project, timelines, and objective throughout the implementation
- Responsible for maintaining the IT governance framework model - managing the implementation and maintenance of the processes
- Develop program and project cost estimates, monitor and control financials throughout the project
- Provide technical and process guidance to project team
- 5+ years of experience in a Program or Project Manager role handling complex Dynamics AX systems
- 3+ years of experience in project governance
- Experienced at least 1 ERP full life cycle implementation
- PMP Certification a major plus!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to continue your career! Please contact Maggie Casey at email@example.com or call 972-546-4861 for more information regarding this role and other great Dynamics AX opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
MS Dynamics AX, Program Manager, Project Manager, ERP Manager, Manufacturing, Texas, Austin, Houston