- Leading devOps team (have 6 teams today)
- Work closely with product owner to define and prioritize development tasks
- Plan and manage release
- Coordinate across the organization (business, enterprise architect, other devOps teams)
- Ensure visibility throughout development process
- Very good understanding about agile principles, DevOps, Lean.
- Technical background (developer, solution architect) is a plus, but IT project manager is also good.
- Leadership experience, either as scrum master, technical lead, team lead, IT project manager.
- Beneficial to have experience with .NET or Java
A Norwegian born bank are looking for a delivery manager to help coordinate the teams and take on a lot of responsibilities which are highlighted above. They focus on online banking with credit cards and loans and have a great international working environment.
The company have grown massively in the last 3 years, already hitting there 5 year financial target and becoming a major player in the market. The role offers great career progression and opportunities and the company are very dynamic when it comes to the structure.
If you'd like to work as a delivery lead then please get in touch.