MS DYNAMICS NAV - BUSINESS CENTRAL - TECHNICAL CONSULTANT - REMOTE
Our Client, a large Microsoft Partner is in need of a Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant. This role is essential for them as they need to make sure an effective Dynamics Business Central project is delivered both in the US and internationally.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering NAV Development/ Consultancy.
- Reviewing technical design documents
- Analysing development for internal and external customer requirements
- Ensuring cost effective utilisation of third party development
- Supporting product development
Main Skills & Experience:
- PUBLISHING EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED
- NAV Development background on large scale projects
- Dynamics NAV technical consultancy experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Architecture
- Strong and effective consultancy and client facing skills
- C/Side and SSRS/ SSAS
- NAV 2016/ 2017/ 2018 experience is preferred
Exclusive client to Nigel Frank International with a rapid growth rate and excellent reputation.
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft recruitment. As a company we have spent the last 12 years building relationships with our clients and highly skilled candidates. By specialising in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV market I have personally Built up a solid relationship with most key employers across the US.
To discuss this role or any other Dynamics NAV roles further, please get in contact with me at d.chaite@Nigelfrank.com