NAV Project Manager - New York City - $120k
A consumer products manufacturer is seeking an ERP Project Manager in preparation for an upcoming Dynamics NAV upgrade. Our client is looking for someone who can support and train users while also working with a technical team to find new ways to use NAV functionality to cut costs and improve business operations.
This client is a recognized name among retail consumer goods that has been rated as one of the Best Places to Work in New York! An industry leader for the past three decades, this organization puts its employees first, honoring family values and providing a flexible work environment for team members to thrive.
Role & Responsibility:
- Manage various technical and process improvement projects in the NAV ERP system
- Identify current business processes and perform gap-fit analyses to design both an improved system and optimize operational workflows
- Work with company stake holders and c-level leaders to map consisting issues within the business and utilize NAV to solve many of these problems
- Act as a project lead for a future ERP upgrade and EDI implementation
- Building reports using Jet, Excel, and Power Bi
- Work with an internal IT team and external Microsoft VAR on development work
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Experience with business analysis and improving internal systems with a track record of measured success
- Cross-functional experience working with finance, purchasing, warehousing, and supply chain departments
- NAV upgrade experience a plus, especially with ERP migrations to cloud
- B2B Distribution experience highly preferred
- Experience with IT systems support and help desk responsibilities
- $120k salary with bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- Paid time off and vacation plan
- Opportunity to work with the latest NAV technology including, potentially, D365 Business Central
- Career growth within an expanding organization
- Remote flexibility
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Don't wait! Send your CV today!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.