Location: Surrey (WFH/Remote)
We are currently working alongside a global company who has just received a multi-million pound investment and are expanding their business. This means they are in need of some more Consultants to join their team.
As an intranet consultant you will be key to the relationships with new and existing clients. You will spend time with the clients and understand their needs, help tailor the platform to their needs and help define customer success metrics and support them through their whole journey from initial designs all the way through to implementation and on-going support after.
You will generate business requirements, functional specifications for any customisation's using user stories and basic frameworks.
-Previous experience in a consultancy role.
- Strong knowledge of Office365/Sharepoint
- Creating technical specifications for custom 3rd party integration's
- Advise customers on on premise/hybrid environments for their benefit.
- Creating custom information architectures.
- Working with customers to understand their needs and how and when they can be delivered.
- Excellent communicator
- Confident, yet calm.
- Efficient and diligent
- Strong decision making skills under pressure.
- Ambitious and a high achiever.
Why this role?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Working hours.
- Stunning Headquarters.
- Free parking
- An opportunity to make your mark as part of a growing organisation
Send your CV to email@example.com to fast track your application or contact me directly on 0191 814 7800 to find out more.